The “Trip of Wonders” quiz (“Quiz”) is organized by the Ministry of Tourism of The Republic of Indonesia (“MOT Indonesia”).
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Quiz. MOT Indonesia has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. MOT Indonesia reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay this Quiz. Participation in this Quiz shall constitute acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Trip of Wonders: Southeast Asian Region (Except Indonesia)
- Participants must be 18+ years old to participate in this Quiz.
- Only participants from Southeast Asian countries (except Indonesia) are eligible to participate in this Quiz. The nationality of the participants will be determined by the nationality on their passport, not by their current location/ residence.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this Quiz: (a) employees of The Ministry of Tourism of Republic of Indonesia, its regular contributors, agents and contractors, the promoters, and individuals connected with any company involved in the competition, including for the avoidance of doubt employees, and the competition's partners and members of the immediate family of the persons stated above and (b) any persons who are prohibited under the laws of their country of residency or domicile to participate in this Quiz.
B. QUIZ PERIOD
This Quiz will last for a duration of three weeks starting at 00:00 hrs (GMT+7) on 5 August and will end at 23:59 hrs (GMT+7) on 14 October 2016.
- MOT Indonesia will select Ten (10) winners with the highest points to win a trip for two to Bali, Indonesia, for Four (4) days and Three (3) nights from 21 – 24 November 2016.
- Only the winner of the Quiz will be eligible to take the trip and the winner cannot nominate another person to take this trip in his/ her place. The date of the trip is fixed and unchangeable. If the winner is unavailable to take the trip on the determined date, the prize will be forfeited and offered to one of the runner up winners.
- Each winner will get:
- Two (2) round-trip airfare tickets to Bali, Indonesia, for Four (4) days and Three (3) nights The winner may request for a particular airline and/ or departure city for the air tickets subject to approval by MOT Indonesia in its sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-transferable.
- Hotel accommodationin Bali, Indonesia.
- Allowance for every winner. This allowance will be for both the winner and his/ her companion.
- Meals and local transportation during the trip
- The winner is free to choose a companion to join this trip. The requirements for said companion are as follows.
- Both the winner and his/ her companion must be 18+ years old at the time of the trip.
- The winner has to register his/ her companion’s name plus the required data.
- If the registered companion is unable to come along on the trip due to personal reasons, the winner may register another companion for this trip at a maximum of one month before the date of the trip.
- The winner must go on this trip with his/ her selected companion.
- The location from where the companion will embark on this trip must be either from the same location as the winner or from a location that is nearer to Indonesia. The location of the companion must not be further than the location of the winner.
- Prizes are non transferable or exchangeable for cash or other benefits-in-kind. MOT Indonesia reserves the right to replace any prize with another prize of similar value.
- All winners have to post their experiences during and after this Trip of Wonders on their social media channels using the hashtags #WonderfulIndonesia and #TripofWonders and tag Indonesia.travel’s social media accounts.
a. Instagram : @indtravel
b. Facebook : Indonesia.Travel
c. Twitter : @indtravel
d. G+ : indonesia.travel
e. Youtube : Indonesia.Travel
D. QUIZ MECHANISM
- Participants will take the quiz on http://wonderful.indonesia.travel/tripofwonders consisting of 10 random questions about Indonesia.
- Participants will get scored based on their correct answers.
- If a participant takes more than 1 minutes to answer a question, a message will appear advising the participant to go to http://indonesia.travel/ to find the answer.
- Participants will get additional points by clicking the “share” button after finishing the quiz.
- Ten (10) participants with the highest points will be named as winners of the quiz.
- Participants are only allowed to take the quiz one time.
E. WINNER NOTIFICATION; CONFIRMATION OF ELIGIBILITY
- Winners will be announced onhttp://wonderful.indonesia.travel/tripofwonders and Wonderful Indonesia’s official web page. The winners will also be notified by MOT Indonesia in person or by phone, email and/ or mail.
- The winners are subjected to meet all eligibility requirements and are expected to be in full compliance with the Terms and Conditions and additional conditions that MOT Indonesia may consider in its sole and absolute discretion.
- MOT Indonesia’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The winner will be given 3 Days to respond the notification stating he/ she has won the Trip of Wonders prize. If the winner does not respond within the given time frame, then he/ she will automatically forfeit his/ her prize and the prize will be given to one of the runner ups.
- If a winner cannot be reached after two (2) attempts within three (3) days after the contest ends by MOT Indonesia or its representatives, then he/ she will be found to be ineligible by MOT Indonesia. In addition, if for any reason the Winner cannot or does not comply with these Contest Terms and Conditions, or if any prize or prize notification sent to a Winner is returned as undeliverable, that Winner may be disqualified and an alternative potential Winner may be designated at MOT Indonesia’s sole and absolute discretion. If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if such potential Winner has not complied with these Contest Terms and Conditions, at any time during or after the Quiz, such potential Winner may be disqualified from the Quiz.
F. OTHER CONDITIONS
- MOT Indonesia is not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of this Contest caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any web site or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to any contestants or to any other person's computer or mobile phone related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with this Contest.
- In no event will MOT Indonesia and their respective, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or Contest agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, "Affiliates"), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the contestants’ acceptance of the prizes, the use of the prizes, their entry into this Contest, or their participation in any prize related activity. By entering into this Contest, contestants hereby release and agree to hold harmless MOT Indonesia and its Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses (collectively “Liabilities”) whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- Flights and hotel accommodation awarded for the winners are subject to terms and conditions of the relevant airline and hotel accommodation.
- MOT Indonesia and/or its Affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any Liabilities incurred or suffered by any contestant or his or her authorized representatives resulting from their participation in this Contest or fulfillment of any prize.
- The cost of, and arrangements for, any further travel aside from the official prize of the Quiz are the sole responsibility of the winner. MOT Indonesia will not cover costs for travels unrelated to the prize of the competition, including visa fee.
- MOT Indonesia will not be held responsible for physical prizes that may be lost or damaged in postal transit.
- This Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Indonesia without regard to the conflict of laws. Each contestant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesia courts.
- At the time of the trip, the winner and his/ her companion must be in good physical health, have no underlying medical condition and take no medication that could adversely affect them.